Friday, April 15, 2011

Boundary:Rescued



poisoned words can kill a soul
and a fool is deprived with a soft pillow
only when lies are heard that faith is tested
who dares to say no to the red apple?

no death, the faithful will just fall into a deep sleep
the Lord's forgiveness, such a handsome prince
and His promises can rebuild the broken wall
with healing power to mend the condemned poor

strength is tested in the woods
but home is alaways a refuge from wolves
walk outside but do not leave the blade
God's word is the best double-edged sword

meeting the greatest mistake in my life in two days
a taste evil, how frail my faith indeed
i almost fell into the trap
my Father, thank You for rescuing me

Keep holding the strings in Your hands
i entrust to You the story
as time goes, dust may blacken the caharcter
but Your blood can make anyone white as snow

counting little victories,
i never thought can make me climb mountains
where the heart is freer to breathe purity
and for it, to God be the glory

my God i beg You
never let me walk into it again
i don't care how hard the next pull would be
just do it and spare me from any deadly pit

lead me not into temptation
be my guard and shield
Oh Lord, constantly cleanse my ears and lips
multiply my love and season me with discernment

No comments:

Post a Comment