Friday, September 29, 2017

Dear future husband 101.3

I decided not to name our puppy as Joggy so that he will not be confused if ever i command him to "jog". Our fur baby is Heaven and his a male dobe lab dane-- a big dog and he is all black including his nose and eyes.

My daily routine change because I have to feed him and clean up his cage of poop and weweesh before going to the office. I used be at court on or before 7:00 am but with Heaven, I leave at 7:15 or later but will still arrive on time for duty. Kuya Ian feeds him at lunch. I have to do the same rounds in the afternoon. He has a cage, a ball toy, a mat for bathing and good food plates. Basically, I feed him with milk because he still a baby, turning 2 months in a few days time :-) I was advised to keep him from other dogs and the ground till he reached 6 months, that would be until February 2018 then. He had two shots already of that 5n1 vax and one deworm, His claws are pretty big than his size.  Taking care of him is definitely like babysitting.

Enough of Heaven for now.

How are you my unknown future husband? I wonder what work or profession you are into. As for me, it is unlimited paperwork. Praise God for the patience He instills in me that I could administer well my staff.  With all the stress brought by work, God never runs out of ways to keep me grateful which I hope is the same at your end. BY the way, I am not overly into this marriage thing, I just find it fruitful to be honest with myself without losing sight of the main calling. Believing that He is the one who puts the desires in my heart, I desire to be married someday but this desire must not in any way stop my growth or interfere with my longing to be more like Christ.

You know, until we meet God face to face, we will remain a work in progress. We could not never be perfect while in this world. We will stumble once, twice or more but we should commit ourselves to flee from sin and to always confess after a fall.


It is quite late now, I am glad that Heaven stopped whining. May tomorrow be a sunny day after a gloomy weeklong. Praying for you always dear. Lord bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment