Thursday, September 20, 2018

GRACED



i spent years in prayer for love to find its home in my heart,
the waiting was long that the desire faded,
getting cold in romance came in season after season,
then came you

you who is not necessarily approved by some who care about me,
you who is not free of yesterday's mistakes,
you who is dragged by your past,
yet, it is you who God gave me

with love from up above, i see you as you are
with heavenly mercy, none of your past i cannot accept
with grace I learned from God, there is hope of "us"
with God, there's a beautiful "us" and a strong "us" to last

tomorrow is not promised to anyone
but if there is, it is my prayer is for God to sustain "us"
we are both imperfect yet deeply loved by Christ
may God and His will keep "us" growing in love

i am not crazy in love,
what i have is a clear decision and conviction to love you
it is my deepest desire though all will come into place,
that our families, friends and other relationships will celebrate too and
pray our "us"

we may be facing challenges yet we shall not let them overcome us

No comments:

Post a Comment