Saturday, February 6, 2010

sa inyong lahat salamat

To God be all the glory and honor for our victory in the 2010 Conflicts of Law :)
I bless His name for the following people:

a. Edging, Virma, Aice, Shem and Joena who prayed earnestly for extra strength that I needed during the games, for quick healing for the sored muscles and joints and even for lending me a chessboard

b. Lorlyn and another gal who tried to restore my flexes for badminton (as if meron)

c. The Corpuzes for the discounted rental fee of the venue where we had some of our cheerdance practices (la pa mi kabayad)

d. My parents and siblings for the extra allowance and prayers (naa pay extra for my b-day)

e. My roommate Dorie for the consideration of not turning on the aircon when my knees ached (nah asta run sakit japun ako tuhod and auko ng "mouse clicks")

f. Tita Edith for the quick return of my laundry because I nearly ran out of socks

g. Dorm guard who stays up till i'm home (bsag mgstudy ko sa mcdo ky muhulat pud)

h. My 3rd year team for allowing me to play for the Lord (3rd yr parin cguro in 2011)

i. Carrie Mae, Brine, Zysa, ate Liezl and ate Thyrza--- sa saging, breakfast, med and pagcheer during the badminton game.

Amsy asked me during our Tax class why I am sad.. Hmm di ko alam cguro kasi I missed the ladies retreat, the Michaels, BS, sunday service or napagod lang ng husto.

Continue praying for me because I don't know how to study for the 2 exams on the 13th and ewan kasi parang sad nga ako hehe.

grabe nakahabol pa si niel :) tnx co-uling sa pagtawag at pagdinig ng aking mga hinaing.. tan tararan di na ako sad hehe

God bless u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment