Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flowing


















You're not Joseph nor am Potiphar's wife
Stop fleeing, will you?
Never been to traffic with my bike
Thoughts of you, I'm stuck in a day

Gone halfway to finishing law school
But a pre-schooler in letting fondness go
Lord,keep my heart anchored on things above
Be filled by Your spirit, grace and love

Once again, I want to laugh out loud
With people who bound themselves in serving You;
I miss singing, teaching, polishing and
Sharing the joy of my salvation

Once again be satisfied in staring at the firmament
How lovely are the shapes it paints
All up there, man,rabbit,crocky or just puffy clouds
Wanna be light specially in weight :)

All are possible
In fact, nothings is so difficult for Him
The Father's abounding grace and mercy
Would be more than enough to keep a heart merry

No comments:

Post a Comment