Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Share the Well

ting, doc anj and dux







sandrei







green peace



joycrow


eto? ulam hmm yummy

















August 28, 2010

God you are the best. Thank You for opening my eyes that i can see the love that surrounds me. Thank You for the harvest and provision that we never starve. Above all, thank You for preserving my relationship with my family and my friends because with them life becomes more meaningful.

Babysitting is one of my interests but I haven't tried yet bathing one who is younger than 18 months old. My favorites are those aging 5 months to 8 months for they are still very behave. It feels good when you hear your name as one of those few words they know and that indicates closeness. But I am more amazed with the parents when I see their odd and hidden talents like military men singing lullabies or do a peekaboo.

By June 2011, the first person i've babysit will be a college student aleady and it implies that I am getting old or how young I was when i started looking after babies and toddlers.

TIP:
If you play with toddlers, you will enjoy it also if it is the only thing that you'll do for the moment otherwise you will consider the kiddo competing with the TV or your work and sooner or later you will be impatient towards them.

Take care of the young ones and they will love you for life or the least you will earn their respect especially when they recognize that you do it not out of duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment