Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What should I do?



While I say that i am exercising discernment others say that i am being judgmental--very distracting indeed because it is an issue that directly involves my behavior for if it were my looks only i would not care much. Oftentimes, I say sorry for that projection and try to lock my stand within. God is always on the rescue and I love His gentle ways of showing my wrongs and affirming my choices as His.

In times when i doubt my heart, talking is not an option for it might just worsen the situation and result to broken relationships. My default disposition is peace to all mankind that is why sorry is automatic and further discussion is set aside. There is great gain in controlling the tongue :) for indeed out of it are not only praises but also curses.

Praise God who is able to shut our mouths and reveal the true state of our hearts. God can also give us teachable hearts and transformed lives. What is crucial is that transformation is daily fo the rest of our lives and it is something we should ask of God because it is never His way to impose things against our will.

Therefore, what should i always do is to pause, reflect and allow God do His way. I once read from a magazine that reflection without action is passive while action without reflection is unwise/suicidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment