Friday, October 31, 2014

the best policy

it would be a lie if i'll keep saying that i do not mind
however, i'm having less of it as the day goes by
survival then is the instinct

Shakespeare has my spine
Words, phrases, and songs shout the line
this freedom of love i long to have

to God, my plea is consistent
let Your will be done
orchestrate our destiny


Yes, it is true. I am in a difficult situation now as depicted obviously in my previous posts and on this one. I am in the process of shaking off things that are not for me to inquire about simply because the answers thereto are hidden in the passage of time. My mind is flooded with questions which i cannot address by myself and the person who could is distant or shall i say missing.

Yes, i ask for your kindness to lift us up in prayer. May all these pains turn into bliss, though not instantly, but at least the trouble becomes less on each passing day.

No, you are wrong, i am not running away from it for i have just admitted that i am struggling to overcome this ugly feeling of uncertainty and rejection. In facing it though, I have to season my efforts with positive thinking and high hopes that an extremely good lesson will rise from the situation knowing that God allowed me to swim on it. This is a challenge for acceptance. I have to accept the fact that i am already in the middle of this twist or detour and i need wisdom to get back on the right track. The right road may mean being on my own again or with someone who is free and willing to start off again. Being put to test is a good way to come off pure, renewed and restored.

We are all humans, we commit mistakes but it is not the end of it for if we let God to instruct us how to fix them then the mess will just be history. We should remain blessed knowing the Lord's promises where one of them is Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


That's right, it is very comforting to know that ALL things whether GOOD or BAD can be used by God for the good of that person who loves Him and is called according to His purpose. At the end of the road, the sure conclusion is that God is good and His love never fails.

picture taken from awakeningcoachingtraining.com


let love overflow! aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment