Saturday, January 2, 2010

FAMILY

the C-3 has always been taller (click and see the details--could hardly say he is my brother)

sa labas ng palasyo

sponsors ko mwah!

si bunso

>

eldest to youngest:ate jing, ate mye, kuya ian, me and panoy (we are siblings maybe because of our smiles)


mga p-i-n-s-a-n


pasko sa sampalok


bagong kasal sa bagong taon



2009 was something for the family because it was the first year we went through without lolo and lola anymore. I praise God because the family is still intact with plans of sticking together in the years to come.

Lolo and lola taught us much of the value of a family, education, generosity, hard-working and lasting relationships. I grew up experiencing the care and love of my grandparents. Lola had been my quack-dentist with thread, entertaining queries and quick pull I bid byebye to my loose teeth; my live-respirator for she clears my clogged nose through her own suction methods; my pain reliever for her acquired expertise sa pagmasahe.

Lolo died at the age of 94 while lola was a decade younger and both rested last 2008, Jan. 19 and Dec. 24 respectively (no Christmas then that they were apart). I miss them so much that I don’t want to miss the greatest lesson that I learned from them, the necessity and beauty of communication. Talk and listen that other will know that you care.

Pray for He listens and read the Bible for He speaks thru His word. My greatest desire is that for all to repent of their sins, receive Christ as their Saviour and live a life where Jesus is at the throne. How lovely when the family is attuned in serving and loving the Lord which is possible even for eternity.

darren love ni uwa and wowo (anak ng kuya ko)

No comments:

Post a Comment