Saturday, May 2, 2015

COVER: KMNABK by NC and Chinito of YC


I never wanted that I will be left behind
I never imagined it would happen to me
Life must go when you're gone with no intention of returning
However,  it does not mean that everything is taken easy and lightly 
For I struggled to keep my heart steady.


Behind the smiles and positive attitude
Is a heart hoping to be healed
A mind trying not understand what went wrong
A soul that looked onward 
A hopeful self, every pain ends.


God knows how much I beg Him to take it away from me 
I could not keep him who says "I love you" to someone else
Above all, I must start all over again for the sake of my prince
He must find me as though I never loved someone before him
I long for that relationship where people will note it a "blessing".


As one cannot hurry love, so is moving on.
My ultimate prayer after all, 
Father, let Your will be done :-)
At whatever angle life is to be seen, 
One conclusion is true, God is good all the time.


Only time would reveal the wisdom behind my story
A dear prince could have been praying hard for my hand
In setting me aside for him, God heard him well
I do not know who shall be my lifetime partner
But I'm sure we will live, serve and worship God together.



Naku cenxa talaga sa pitchy singing na ito hehehe
Biglang sumingit ang babysitting sa aking pagbabasa, karaoke naisip kong pang entertain kay Zian :-) di naman pumalag.


There is so much fun capturing moments like those two above :-) bahala na di pang recording ang pagkanta basta nakakataba ng puso.

No comments:

Post a Comment