Monday, May 4, 2015

I insist

God is the author of truth and justice therefore I beg Him to extend His favor upon this case I'm working on lately. It is heartbreaking that they will be imprisoned for a deed they never did. I do not dictate God as to what to do but I am desperate for His hands work on the matter. While my compassion for the accused surges, I know that of God abounds more. 

I am sick, this fever has been bothering me for two days already. I hope to get well soon that I can pour my best once again in this another case which calls for truth and justice to prevail. I need extra big faith to get me through this month.

I will resume with my personal concerns like losing weight on June. As for now, let me dedicate my everything for others. So help me God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment