Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sad-an ang radyo



studying on the same spot is dull that is why i carried my study table outside our dorm--pwesto ko sa hagdanan. wah! samok jud ang lamok ug mga makina sa kadalanan. inilabas ang radyo sakaling makatulong :)

nah alas syete palang kay musign-off na ang Mango Radio kaya natunong sa Cross Over, Home, Killer B, (kay Papa Jack)sa Love Radio. sige ug balhin stasyon kay laban storya,tug-tug man unta tuyo.

sadihang tinuig naman ata koy walay paminaw ug FM--ug sadihang si renz verano, boyzone, april boy nanganta-- wa intawon nanigurug basa ang bata kay niapil concert.





kahadlok pero kabisado diay nako ni:

Ikaw pa rin ang nais ko
Damang-dama ng puso ko
Mahirap na dayain ang isipa't damdamin
Ikaw pa rin ang hanap ko
Mapapatawad ba ako
Muli't muling sasambitin
Sinisigaw ng damdamin
Mahal pa rin kita, oh, giliw ko...

yayks bigo man na uy--
nakatawa pajud sa jokes na
1. "walang matigas na tinapay pag nalingkuran"
2. sa nauutal magsalita "nagmamadali ka?--bakit mi taxi na sa labas"



pinakamasaklap nakasulat ko ug upat ka tula.


1.
Not because I can't love you
Thougts of you will leave me
Not because I feel pain
I'll stop smiling

I will surely miss you
I might cry for the "till then"
Because I don't know if it will come
I even doubt seeing you after the exams

Stay, stay distant
It is best that way
You will never know my heart
You will never know I've loved

2.
Liking you is like eating
french fries without salt
Noticing you is a kite with cut thread
It'll soon hit the ground

Admiring you is like a violet highlighter
traces titles and numbers
outlines a form
but misses the substance

take away the emotions
what is left?
you
the simple you

3.
Let me know we are acquaintances
Smile when we chance each other
Whether in the library or in Conners

Let me know we are classmates
Share your notes
Text me if our teacher is absent and we will have a quiz

Let me know we are friends
Greet me on my birthday, visit me when i am sick
Crack jokes when i am sleepy but there still more to read

Let me know we are lovers
God told you so
By then, we are ready to say "I do"

4.
I'm not tall
Neither fit in shape
I'm not a head turner
Neither a medal-collector

Jesus is all I have
In Him, I have everything

In His time
All things become beautiful
The sinners becoming faithful
The dead becoming fruitful

Looks fade
Health fails
But personality blooms with age
To one who fears the Lord

If you'll miss it now
There is still tomorrow
Someday, take the chance
I might be your better half


sa bi ni papa jack :)
huwag mong pigilan ang paghanga
ituloy mo lang hanggang sa mawalan kana ng dahilan

sabi ni dux :)
THE BEST ANG LOVE TRIANGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment