Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Baggy :-)

In the ordinary course is where Your working hands pick a chance
It is not luck that we experience miracles everyday
The rainbow painted across the sky tells of a covenant
How wonderful when Your promises come true in our lives

Leaves of the tress dance with the wind
The rays of the sun warms the skin and opens hope to light
Cottony clouds race with one another
How cool that You make them all move

During mid-day, the shoreline goes backward
When the breeze  is cold at dawn, the seawater is at its warmest
The current, that's the highway for turtles in the ocean
Which part of this world that You have not touched and without control over?

While my desk is full of office files and
I was preoccupied preparing for this weekend's lecture
A lovely plant was delivered 
God, You are also the author of beautiful gifts and surprises

Now I am responsible to take care of it
To nourish it until I see its bud and flowers
And to love it still when it is but leaves on a pot again
Amazing how a plant from Baguio could make me write a poem


I named my plant as Baggy because "she" is from Baguio hehe

Next time, I'll post Bub's pictures :-)  My 2 year-old dog given by Luli. I had Bub when it was only about a month old. Bilis ng panahon, Bub is turning 3 on October 31 :-) high time para ihanap sya ng gf :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment