Saturday, April 18, 2015

bumabawi kay BUB

Before going to college, the last pet i had was a monkey that i named Eco because of the sound he makes "Kohw" :-) He was very young when delivered to us by our tenant. Eco's mother was shot by some unidentified hunter leaving Eco an orphan. I fed him with baked sweet potato and banana of course but his favorite snack was ice pop. Kahit pet hinahawaan ko ng talent sa pagkain ng ice hehe

While I was away, Eco still get fed but he lost the TLC when I left. I took pity on him that I entrusted his care to someone who has plenty of animals in his house including monkeys so to add Eco in a family. Then I heard the news that Eco died there :-(

Since then I did not have pets until after my review where I thought I already had all the time in the world to have one. Luli gave that cutie pup to me which tito Josh named as Bubbles for vet records. Well, i wanted a one syllable name for my pup and Bubbles is a girl's name that i decided to name him Bub instead :-)

In bringing him to Gensan from Davao, I bought him a doggy diaper which has a hole for the tail and I put him in a box but he was not comfy there that he ended resting in my lap and being hugged most of the time---- with that, we established a special bond. I bathe him almost everyday, spent the day cuddling, playing and did together all that special moments people do with their pets.

When my niece was born, my attention and care for Bub were directed to babysitting. My schedule went more crazy when I started working where I can only manage to go home during weekends. My poor Bub, most of the time, all he gets from me is a quick head massage. I really try to bathe him myself and do walking together. At the end of the month, if my schedule permits, I'll treat him with grooming services.

Dog's offer unlimited hugs but a baby's smile is priceless.










No comments:

Post a Comment