Saturday, April 25, 2015

Passion Conference 2014 - Session 1




ALMOST THERE

For a moment I enjoyed playing a compilation of OPM love songs but at one point my thoughts started to wander again that pushed me to switched it off and played Passion Conference instead.  I'll keep feeding my soul and spirit to make my love for Jesus steady and increasing because when I don't I'm swimming again in the ocean of entanglements of the past.

It is really sad that I am still allergic to romantic movies, TV series and love songs. I get rid of them all to pacify my thoughts and my means of forgetting that fondness that is not for me to keep.


Whatever is not Yours oh God, please take it away
Whatever draws a smile on Your face, make me that
Let Your love conquer completely my thoughts and passions
God forgive me whenever I look back and dread the past

It pains me to stay trapped and forget how precious I am before Your eyes
God, allow me not to get consumed by my personal appreciation of the season
Instead, empower me to always see the beauty and joy in You
Let my life reflect and resonate Your goodness in what I desire and do.


Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment