Thursday, November 13, 2014

let the love fade away

to be mad at someone is not my cup of tea
to hope for their best is me
my prayer, for them to experience God's lovingkindness always

diverting my attention to various things does not help
healing through the passage of time is a standard
the ideal, to fill my heart with God

My thoughts on my MOVING ON agenda, DIVERSION will not help and if it would, it will be temporary. If my efforts to divert my attention will cease then the struggle will come in again. It is also tiring to do things which are not part of my routine because I am trying to become someone else and not myself anymore. I am thinking that the ONLY WAY to cross over my situation is for God to TAKE AWAY or to STOP my love for him. I will only keep that brotherly love in God. I must stop loving him and only God can help me do that.

My prayer is for God, without delay, let my love for him lose its flavor. Sana nga NOW na kasi it is considered sin to continue (covetousness) :-) sorry, be patient parin pala :-)


pic taken from oneirohtane.pblogs.gr

Songs of Solomon 2:7

I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
By the gazelles or by the does of the field,
Do not stir up nor awaken love
Until it pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment