Tuesday, November 18, 2014

FRIENDS FOREVER



November 19, 2014

I have two friends whom i'll treasure for a lifetime.
I did not understand God's timeline as to their love story. Everything happened in an instant. I respected their decision and just lifted to God their union. Now, they are enjoying each other's company and are expecting a new member in the family after 9 months :-) That's right, I'm gonna be ninang. They met some challenges but by God's grace they overcame the same.

I made a video about their love story and our friendship when they told me about their marriage.
Here it is:





We were together last Sunday as usual, we started and closed our fellowship in prayer.




Yesterday was their last day here in Gensan. I cried because i will surely miss them both and Iloilo is not that near to pay a visit. Pero pag mi camera, ngiti parin kahit puputok ang puso sa "till we see each other" moment.

Friends are great treasures from God
They support our endeavors how meager they may be
They correct us even it will hurt us
The pain from a friend is way better than the kiss from an enemy





cheers to lasting friendships!
God is good.


No to giving up
Keep the good fight
Stay on your knees and lift up your eyes
Our faithful God hears our hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment