Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Love of my life

I'll only live this life once
My mission is to further His love
Joy and peace shall be my countenance

I have no room for regrets and bitterness
I will not reap them because i never sown them
I only love, it is no crime

Love is not confined in time or in a person
It is of God, it is boundless
And it never fails

Love gives courage and hope
Fear and doubt are not its friends
Love covers a multitude of sins

When love is from above
It is pure
It will always find its way home

Letting God work through my circumstance
Thanksgiving comes instantly
Forgiveness is simple and easy

In every battle
I'll fight hard down on my knees
Not forgetting the blue sky, flowers and bees

I'll keep in me, love overcomes
Love conquers
Above all, love honors the Lord

I declare God's goodness and blessings be upon us all
Wisdom to strengthen our hearts and bones
And the willpower to obey His call

Salamat sa lahat ng nagmamahal sakin
Wag kayong magsasawa sa aking bungisngis
Araw-araw share natin ang happiness yahoo!

Love ni Lord sa loob ang tanging meron ako
Wag kayong magtataka kung ito din ang maipapamahagi
At wag mag-alala dahil kailanman hindi ito nakakasira

Pag pusoy dalisay
Nakakasulat ako ng tula kahit di makata
Hindi napapagod gumawa ng tama

I could keep going on this love poem of mine
But self-control will lose its place
A virtue that only true love could sustain

Have a blessed Wednesday my dear ones :-)
Isigaw natin! Thy will be done wee!


pic taken fro printerest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment