Saturday, November 8, 2014

Morning Deal: I choose to LOVE


pic taken from randalldsmith.com

GOOGLE'S CLOCK IS WESTERN: IT IS SUNDAY MORNING HERE NOT SAT NIGHT


Lord, is there anything that i can hide from you?
Would you not be able to discern my thoughts if i shut my mouth?
It'd be foolish for one to believe the chances thereof

When You are not comfortable anymore in the tablets of my heart
Father, I am ready for the vacuum cleaner and broom
All i want, You remain King in everything

Forgive me God when something else occupies my mind more than you do
Pardon those desires that set aside your best for me
Please attune the chords of my heart to the heavenly orchestra

Thank You for calling me into tears once again
I long for that frustration to be closest to You like the old times
How could I miss those intimacy these days

Remembering You God is not never enough for someone who loves you much
There should be an aching for more than ohio and hellos
And so I beg, sweep me away oh Lord, let me soak all of my senses in Your presence

Call me constantly to pour my heart out unto You
Treasure every opportunity to offer adoration into Your beautiful name
Oh God, how i rejoice that You heard all my praises and pleas

Apart from You, there is no peace but only emptiness
To You, I surrender every beating of my heart
Let me cry out in desperation, "I am Yours and You are mine"

I, Ilda Marie, do try her best to lift up her face,
With hands up in the air and tears flowing in her eyes,
Jesus, she's begging You, touch her, teach her and use her for Thine glory.


It is really amazing to wake up in the morning and you can feel the longing to pour your heart out to God. While it is true that He is always there and did not miss a single thought that crossed our minds, it is still different to take time to speak unto Him. The confidence that He hears feels awesome and that He keeps in a bottle every tear that I shed brings nothing but comfort. In every relationship, love is not a feeling that is fleeting. It is a commitment to stay and to nurture the characteristics of love (Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.8 Love never fails).

Love is a choice and it appeals to the emotion :-) We can feel love. To communicate love is natural for someone who has it flowing and growing within. May in every waking moment of ours, we will commit to love God and to love our neighbors. Father teach us the best way to share Your love though it entails pain on our part.

BASTA IKAW LORD! GO LANG AKO NG GO :-) thank You for seizing this day wonderfully that I can count on You that the rest of the week would be the same. Please help us to love You back.

No comments:

Post a Comment