Monday, November 17, 2014

Zing

All these years, I've waited for something beautiful called love of a lifetime
Indeed it came forth without warning, I was caught off guard then
Hearing you say, "i miss you and i love you" gave me joy like no other
I prayed hard that it would be stronger and to last forever

I never held back what was due to our companionship
You should have understood that i was just buying time to stabilize everything
My foolish thoughts, I can afford to talk to you all day long
I even imagined that someday, each waking moment, i'll find you right in front of my eyes

We were supposed to sing endless songs
To give support and comfort to one another until a struggle gets better
I thought we had the perfect partnership
In serving others and in worshiping the Lord

I fell in love for who you are
I've seen your weaknesses and strengths
Dear, I love you enough not to let you continue on what is displeasing to our Father
I was patient to behold your daily transformation, entrusting everything to Him

I accepted you as you with all your baggage
With high hopes that in time you'll be free from the load slowing you down
My love was not perfect but it was genuine
My hurts come from why it had to end when there was a time i received God's confirmation

My love has no leg to stand on
It was cut off by reasons beyond my control
Someday we'll know why this happened to us
It is in accordance to His grandiose plan

I'll continue praying
I'll continue loving
I'll continue moving on
Until it hurts no more


pic taken from natalycindyfan.deviantart.com

di naman ako nagpapakatanga at umaasa sa wala
hayaan nyo munang namnamin ko ito hanggang maabot ko ang quota
pag-naubos na ang kaya kong ibigay ay magpapatuloy ng lubos ang buhay
hiling ko lang na sanay di naman ganoon itong magtatagal

kung iba ang nararapat sa akin
kawawa nanaman sya dahil naipamigay ko ang buong laan sana sa kanya
di bale, kapupulutan naman ng magagandang aral ang mga nangyari
importante patuloy sa aking buhay si Cristo ang maghari

kung sa huli ay tayo nga
itatawa nalang natin ang lahat ng ito
kung sa huli ay hindi nga tayo
mi magandang rason nakalakip aking nasisiguro

salamat sa Dios at wala akong galit sa puso
panghihinayang lang talaga ang nangingibabaw
pagmamahal na sadyang malalim at pinagsusumikapang patulugin
anupaman, ang konklusyon, manyari ang Kanyang kalooban


THE CONCLUSION


Songs of Solomon 2:7
I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
By the gazelles or by the does of the field,
Do not stir up nor awaken love
Until it pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment