Tuesday, March 17, 2015

In relation to isfj EXTRA

The NURTURER article confirmed the following:

1. My extraordinary ability to remember details. Good memory, that i have and is a weakness when I am trying to get rid of yesterday's baggage. 

2. I am consistently in favor of practicality.

3. I have aesthetics touch (maarte din) that is why i love designing, drawing, colors and crafts. I can't wait to have my own house and decorate it according to my wild imagination hehe. I long to reach my ideal weight so that I could be fashionista but staying modest at the same time :-)  presentableng kikay kumbaga :-)

4. A friend would always receive a gift from me that is why I never missed asking the his/her birthday and favorite color. I sorta research the person's wants but a christian book is y default gift, Sorry, bawi nalang ako sa card if personal and ma-emote ang gustong tira hehe  I f we are really good friends, more than books pa ang ishashare natin sa isa't isa. The challenge actually is my tendency to limit my circle. Kinakareer ko kasi ang pakikipagkaibigan kaya kung maramihan, naku, mabubutas ang bulsa ko.

5. I am overly meticulous in polishing my work to the extent of perfection that is why it must be softened so as not to add unnecessary burden to myself and my colleagues. 

6. Blogging is my means of expressing my inner world. I cannot just utter out what I am feeling inside. I am also good in drawing and it is usually my escape portal when I am really feeling down.

God could use us wherever we may be, in whatever season of life we are into and use our gifts for His good purposes. During my University life, by God's grace, there was an open door for library ministry. The librarian allowed access to our library's bulletin board.  Here are some of those articles :










  
For Ateneo de Davao's Legal Advocay Works Bullentin Board (AdDLAW):
This was one of the board backgrounds that is so detailed kaya matrabaho. Masaya naman makita ang output pero kina-ilangang iwasan ang mga kumplikadong disensyo kasi kapos sa oras lagi.

Syempre, there is a way of influencing our colleagues sa kaartehan. We had this innovations for AdDLAWS recruitment :-)
The pasted traces were supposed to lead those who track them to the recruitment forms.

The Word for today strips were made available also in the library. These are bible passages printed in strips, rolled, locked by a cut straw and placed in a covered piknik can :-) The can is refilled twice a month or when necessary. Most of the library users do pick their verse for the day (magandang paghanda ng pagkain sa spirit sakaling di sila nakapag basa ng bible before going to school. I am blessed that it became a legacy because the librarian continued providing the rolled passages.

 My inclination and joy to prepare all these are special gifts from God and I am glad that He consistently gives me the heart to make use of theses gifts for His ministry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wala lang, my cutie stuffed toys got dry cleaned and I've used them once as Christmas decors :-) maging maparaan para di kailangang gumastos. 
Ong, Tot, Cam-cam, Yang-yang, Goy, Snowy, Pooh, Ear (left to right)-- i name my toys.

    
My stuffed toys are really useful :-) They add beauty to backdrops too. They were utilized during my thanksgiving for passing the Bar last year.

itinahi ang lettering, salamat sa ruler, karayum, gunting, pins, sinulid, glue stick at kay Luli who assisted me in sewing.
 (on the left is spring pluto, on the right Pen (pink star-shaped pillow from ate Zen and ate mye's sunflower)


If i receive a stuffed toy or any gift, I surely treasure them for the rest of my life. I even keep the cards and post-its. These were just some of the many treasures :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment