Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cover: Ikaw of Yeng


My jawline is still not defined as I wanted it to be for what is more obvious is still the "chubbyness" therefore February is not yet the month for the launching of the new looks hahaha I will be kind to myself by adjusting the target period to June. However the straps must be appropriate already in 2 months time for the summer get away.


Not only my physique that must be worked out but also my singing :-) particularly the "timing" part.
In that RAW COVER of Yeng's Ikaw, I am not extra familiar with the rhythm yet and the ending part is horrible. What i really lack is focus, seriousness and consistency because i played much in the last part like i was reciting a poem or worst it was reading instead of singing. Guess what, i got to add it to the long list of things that must be improved. As i try to be patient to others then I'll do the same to myself. 

Why can't i just admit that singing is not my forte? Why do i justify the mess? Because Because and Because I LOVE SINGING and i would never give it up. What love can do is really unbelievable for it goes beyond the limits :-) I cannot blame anyone if this COVER is described as PALPAK haha for what is important is that I had fun doing it but a better version thereof is something to look forward. Next time, I intend to change the lyrics with that Hiligaynon (ilonggo) translation I came up with earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment