Saturday, January 24, 2015

PIECES OF THE WORLD

Happiness is having a new Bible and 3 new key holders to add to my collection :-) My specification for my keychain, it must be made of metal or plastic the least so that it would not get rotten over the years.
They've asked as to what would i do with my collection, well  if i have my own house already, i'll have one of the walls thereof  painted with the world map where i could pin these in their respective country of origin. Isn't it nice?






The map is Hokkaido of Japan. I bought the tower from the airport in Tokyo.
The Jerusalem key chain was given to me by Ptr. Mike while the Jeju Island "god" was from my Korean dormmate. 

Keychain from asian countries are the most in number specially SG. The airplane is from Quatar.
I did not request for these but I am still happy to have them because they were given by my good friends. How thoughtful of them :-)

I still have other items that were not included in the pic because i left them in the office.

I bought that stuffed white bear from Hokkaido Zoo. 

Of my collection, this one is my favorite, a calendar from 1995-2044.


The person next to me is my top sponsor of my collection :-) He arrived this afternoon from his training in Manila. It's been almost a year ago the last time we were together. Our dear bunso is a marine engineer that is why he is always overseas. It is because of him and ate Jing that i maintain an account in FB, Viber and Skype. Oh yeah this brother of mine is my favorite sibling and seeing him now brings extra gladness in my heart andI hope we could fly kites together before he goes on board again. My childhood had been great and memorable because of him. He was my ultimate playmate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment