Friday, December 26, 2014

2014 Top 10 Wonders.



Romans 8:28
 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


1. I passed the Bar.
2. I was employed and met a new bunch of lovely people to work and share life with.
3. I began my law practice which gave me a series of first times.
4. Tatay turned 60.
5. Panoy got married and so are three of my dearest friends namely Angie, Mayang and Faith.
6. I realized my dream to become a teacher.
7. I fell in love but God took off me Cupid's arrow and He kissed away the pain of the process. Now that I am restored, I am determined to guard my heart more wisely. (can i edit this part? Honestly, I am not yet fully restored but I will get there :-) it takes time i guess haha )
8. I lost weight and I'll keep trimming down.
9. I learned to drive a car.
10. The PNP now has a special place in my life.

To our dearest Papa God who is able to weave all threads in life to produce a beautifully-designed fabric, all glory, praise and honor are Yours forever and ever. Amen.

pic taken from christians-alive.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment