Sunday, December 28, 2014

Edited

click it

One way of loving my neighbor is by not writing about anything that my reader will not be blessed after going through my article. Not that I am pleasing man but there is a proper forum for everything. My blog is simply not an appropriate outlet for some dramas that are easily overcame because of Jesus. What I must emphasize in my posts are the wondrous works of the Lord whether we won trophies together or He carried me along to surpass a test in life.


Luke 6:45


A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; 
and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart[a] brings forth evil.
 For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

That passage of the Bible reminds me to be cautious of what I feed my mind and heart because it shall overflow in my speech and deed. What I must write about or speak of are things which bring healing to the reader/hearer thereof. 

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, 
seasoned with salt, 
that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

I edit my posts here after a while because I know that some of my entries reflect the ugly condition of my heart which must first be fixed with God before airing it to the public. Human I am, I have the tendency to publish my thoughts right away without consideration of their impact to those who encounter them. It is one aspect of me that I am sharpening (self-control). I must think and pray first before reacting/blogging :-) 

Praise God that He confronts me to revise my blog post if it does not sound right.

No comments:

Post a Comment